About the scholarship
The scholarship offered by Bond University English Pathway Studies Scholarship is for International undergraduate and Msc students in Australia, who have been given an opportunity to get a degree at Bond University, with tuition assistance for the English for Academic Purposes (EAP) Program.
Students who are eligible for this must have completed the Bond University Online Application Form to receive their program offer before applying for this scholarship.
Once an offer has been received, students must complete the English Pathway Studies Scholarship Application Form. The form must be completed in full and returned to email@example.com by the relevant application closing date.
- Applications close on 19 October, 2018 for students commencing in January 2019 semester.
- Applications close on 25 January, 2019 for students commencing in May 2019 semester.
- Applications close on 24 May, 2019 for students commencing in September 2019 semester.
To be considered, applicants must:
- Have already received an offer from Bond University to commence either an undergraduate or postgraduate degree. Students who have not yet received an offer can apply via the Bond University Online Application Form.The following programs are not eligible for consideration for scholarships – Master of Psychology, Study Abroad and Exchange Programs, Bachelor of Medical Studies and Doctor of Physiotherapy.
- Have outstanding academic ability.
- Complete and submit the English Pathway Studies Scholarship Application Form by the scholarship application closing date relevant to chosen starting semester.
- Not have already commenced undergraduate or postgraduate studies at Bond University.