Applications are ongoing for qualified candidates for The Monash Engineering Masters Pathway Scholarship at Monash University Australia for International students to help you achieve your ambitions, regardless of your circumstances. We’re seeking the curious, the optimistic, students who want to make a difference in the world.
You must be from one of the following countries:
- An Australian citizen
- A New Zealand citizen
- Australian permanent resident
- Australian humanitarian visa holder
- An International student
- A commencing undergraduate student, and
- Enrolled or intending to enrol in the Bachelor of Engineering and Master of Advanced Engineering pathway program at a Monash campus in Australia, and
- Currently studying Australian Year 12 or IB, and
- Must achieved a minimum ATAR score of 95.00.
- $5000 per annum (48 credit points of study) up to a maximum of four years
- An additional $12,000 for the Master of Advanced Engineering component
- 50 scholarships available per year.
- Award to the highest-achieving Year 12 students, based on academic achievement.
To retain this scholarship:
You must maintain a minimum Weighted Average Mark (WAM) of 70 or above each semester and enrol in one of the following engineering specialisations at the conclusion of the common first year:
- Aerospace engineering
- Chemical engineering
- Civil engineering
- Electrical and computer systems engineering
- Materials engineering
- Mechanical engineering
- Mechatronics engineering
How to apply
- This scholarship can be deferred.
- No application is required. All eligible students who apply for an undergraduate course through VTAC will be automatically assessed.
Every scholarship may have a different application process – or none at all. Read the application details carefully and submit your application by the deadline. For more details, visit their scholarships application page.