The Nottingham Trent University calls for applications for a golden opportunity in the form of the International (Non-EU) undergraduate financial aid program The Fully funded International Scholarships at Nottingham Trent University in the UK, 2019.
This opportunity is accessible to high potential applicants from worldwide and having the aim to help them in their studies by covering some of their costs.
- Eligible Countries: Applicants of any nationality (non-EU) are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can apply for an undergraduate degree program at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Must be enrolled as a full-time undergraduate student and not already hold any other award from the university.
How to Apply: Candidates are recommended to take place in an undergraduate degree program at the university. After this, download and complete the fund application form and send it through email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Supporting Documents: Curriculum vitae, academic transcripts, copy of passport, and language ability proof must be submitted with the application form.
- Admission Requirements: A high school diploma is essential for being a part of this program.
- Language Requirement: There is a requirement of taking a TOEFL or IELTS test and demonstrating English language skills but only if English is not your national language.
Benefits: The educational funds will provide a full tuition fee for up to four years along with a £2,000 per academic year.
Scholarship Application Deadline: June 24, 2019