IREX Europe seeks to offer regionally accredited institutions of higher education in the United States to host undergraduate students for various U.S. Department of State–funded international exchange programs for the 2019–2020 academic year.
Important details about scholarship
More information about the programs
All programs provide the following support to students:
- J-1 visa support
- Round-trip travel from student’s home city to host institution in the US
- Accident and sickness coverage
- Tuition and mandatory university fees
- Room and board (housing and meals)
- A small allowance for incidentals
- A limited allowance for books
- A limited allowance for cultural enrichment activities
- Alumni networking opportunities.
- If you wish to complete your application at a later date, click “Save and Resume” at the bottom of the application page. You will be prompted to enter your email address. You will then receive an email with a unique link to access your saved application.
- If you do not select “Save and Resume”, you will be unable to access previously entered information. IREX has no ability to recover your information.
- In order to keep your saved application, you need to access your application once every 30 days until it is submitted.
- You can use the “Save and Resume” email feature to send your in-progress application to another colleague/department on campus who may need to complete a certain section of the application (e.g. Finance). Input their email address to send them the unique link to view the application.
Please direct all questions to IREX via e-mail at email@example.com or phone at 202-628-8188.