The International Relations Office provides limited financial support for international students from partner universities for the MSc Partnership Scholarship For International Students in Germany, 2019 (European and non-European) (subject to available funding!). The primary aim of this scholarship is to support qualified international students from our partner universities financially during their first year at the University of Koblenz-Landau so that they can settle in and get used to living and studying in Germany.
Ongoing (the scholarship is given on the “first come, first served” basis and subject to available funding)
Who can apply for the MSc Partnership Scholarship For International Students in Germany?
Applications are accepted from applicants who…
- are not of German nationality,
- are graduates or enrolled students at the partner universities situated in DAC countries or students from partner universities situated in the Czech Republic, Croatia, Hungary, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Bosnia and Herzogovina, Bulgaria, Macedonia, Romania, Serbia, Kosovo, Albania, Greece and Turkey
- are admitted to the University of Koblenz-Landau for any master’s program, including one of the following international master’s programs:M.Sc. Ecotoxicology (Landau), M.Sc. Environmental Sciences (Landau), M.Sc. Mathematical Modeling of Complex Systems (Koblenz),M.Sc. Chemistry and Physics of Functional Materials (Koblenz), M.Sc. Web Science (Koblenz)
- are admitted for an exchange semester at the Uni KO-LD
- start their studies in the winter semester 2018/19
- have achieved good grades (GPA of 2,3 or better according to the German grading system) in their previous studies
Applications are NOT accepted from students who…
- are not from our partner universities
- are of German nationality or who have completed their higher education entrance qualification or their under-graduate studies in Germany
- receive BAföG payments
- receive a full scholarship (of at least 700 €) from other institutions.
Scholarship amount: 700 Euros per month for the applicants formand 400 Euros for all the other applicants
Scholarship duration: up to 6 months
Start of scholarship payments
The payment order of the monthly scholarship instalments will be issued after the successful applicant has enrolled at the University of Koblenz-Landau after his/her arrival in Koblenz/Landau and has handed in an enrolment certificate to the International Relations Office.
In order to apply, please hand in the following application documents:
- Properly completed, printed and signed application form
- Copy of the Letter of Admission to the University of Koblenz-Landau
- CV (max. 2 pages)
- Copy of passport or identity card
Please note that your application can only be considered if you submit a properly completed application form along with all the required documents within the given deadline.
Furthermore, the scholarship payments will only be started after the successful enrollment at the University of Koblenz-Landau for the winter semester 2018/19.
The documents can be sent as an email attachment to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
However, the original paper version of the application needs to be sent via mail in addition to the electronic version.
Therefore, please send the application and all relevant documents to:
Referat Internationale Zusammenarbeit
University of Koblenz-Landau
Incomplete applications will not be considered!