Daniel Fund US Scholarship Program 2019
The Daniels Fund US is pleased to announce an exciting and impactful scholarship program. The Daniel Scholarship Program is available to citizens or permanent residents of the United States.
Level/ Field of Study
The Daniel Scholarship 2019 is offered by Daniel Fund and is to be taken In the USA. If you are an international student and you desire to study in the United States.
The Daniel Scholarship Program is available for the United State of America citizens.
Aside from the Daniel Scholarship Program, there are other scholarships available to international students to study abroad.
How much is the Daniel Scholarship 2019 worth?
The Daniels Scholarship is a comprehensive college scholarship that pays toward the costs of:
- Tuition and fees
- Room and board
- Books and supplies
- Miscellaneous educational expense
Number of Awards Available
The number of awards offered varies annually. In prior years, there were 239 scholarships awarded.
Eligibility for Daniel Fund Application program
To participate in the Daniels Scholarship Program, students must meet the following requirements at the time of application:
- Citizen or permanent resident of the United States
- Residents of Colorado, New Mexico, Utah or Wyoming
- Be a student from Colorado, New Mexico, Utah or Wyoming
- Earn ACT scores of at least 17 in each category (math, English, reading, science). or an SAT math score of at least 400 and a critical reading score of at least 440. Write ratings are not required.
- All test results must come from a single test and must be submitted by the application deadline.
- Service to others
- Financial need
How to Apply for Daniel Scholarship Program
To apply for the challenging scholarship program, candidates must register themselves. The link is:
- You must submit documents used to verify your eligibility, such as official ACT / SAT scores, citizenship and residence documents, and financial documents.
- You must obtain a recommendation from a representative of your high school (principals, teachers, counselors, coaches, etc.).
Daniel Scholarship 2019 Application deadline
Daniel Fund Grant Application runs from September 14 through November 13, 2019, via the nominations website
Link for more information: