The Queen Elizabeth Fully Funded Scholarships At The University of the South Pacific, 2020
Applications are ongoing for qualified candidates for the Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships in South Pacific.
- To apply you must be a citizen of (or hold refugee status in) a Commonwealth country other than the country hosting the award (e.g. you cannot apply for a scholarship in Fiji if you are a Fijian citizen).
- Students may not apply from any Pacific countries already covered by USP.
- You must have completed an undergraduate degree at a 2:1 equivalent level (or to the required level of the specific postgraduate course).
Applications are open until Wednesday 26 June and must be completed online. Please follow the below steps to complete your application.
1) Make sure that you have the following documentation to upload to your application:
- High school certificate
- Undergraduate transcript (and graduation certificate)
- Two references – preferably academic
- Scan of passport or national ID card
- Proof of English language ability if English is not your first language
2) Complete a QECS application online
3) Submit a separate application for admission to your chosen course.
If you have any specific questions about applying for university courses at USP, please contact USP directly by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Scholarship Application Deadline: June 26, 2019.